Well actually bin bags is probably more accurate..
This weekend I started the process of moving out of our lovely little home! Thank God my parents are making two trips, five years in one place and I have accumulated a lot of crap!!
They came down yesterday for the first load. Now half my stuff is gone and I am sat wrapped in a duvet on the floor amidst a pile of boxes feeling pretty sorry for myself. I'm not sure if this feeling is being exasperated by my slight hangover, or the fact its Sunday, but I am super sad about moving out!!
|My room, no more bed, still a lot of boxes.|
So here are my top 10 reasons I don't want to leave Flat 10:
2. Becky in this burger hat.
|Need I say more?|
3. Living in lovely, leafy West London - 'Brackenbury Village' as the estate agents call it, has treated us well.
4. Street parties - What can beat drinking Pimms from a bowl in the pouring rain, the velvet man, hanging out with Bill Bailey or having your face fully painted by a child high on sugar?
|Jubilee street party|
5. Our local - Great food, super friendly staff, a roaring fire and Scrabble.
6. Eccentric neighbors - From rambling letters about our noise complaint, to drunkenly asking to 'borrow' a bottle of wine, to the attempt at romance via funky pigeon; we have definitely had an interesting mix of people in close proximity to us.
|Can you think of a more appealing way to proposition someone?|
7. Taking in strays - I'm not talking about the cat that 'followed' Becky home once, but all the lovely friends we have had to stay/live with us over the past 5 years. This flat has been a springboard for many London adventures, or just a place to stay in between.
8. 'Playing house' - Living here has been a bit like Neverland, we have changed, but we have never had to grow up.
9. At times Its been emotional....
10. ...but we always made it feel like home!